A leading document solutions, & Digital Press company requires the services of:
- Account Executives (Sales)
- System Analyst
Account Executives (Sales)
- Deliver Sales target across business streams general commercial/digital printing.
- Manage existing & prospective customers in order to ensure customer loyalty and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage customer debt to ensure growth in revenue.
- To create need for printing services and increase revenue through Account review and planning.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in competitive print-technologies.
- First Degree/HND Marketing, Business Admin or any of the Social Sciences.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Sales experience will be added advantage.
- Computer Literacy.
- Plan and develop solution
- Manage Launch process and product portfolio
- Account Relation Management
- Continuous market assessment towards opportunity identification
- Review sales performance and revenue against plan including analysis of annuity
- Plan, execute and monitor product/sales promotion activities
- Track and communicate trends and provide feedback to management.
- BSC Computer Science or equivalent, sales experience with strong IT skills.
- Excellent knowledge of market conditions, particularly within targed and competitive segments.
- Proficient in email and MS office tools.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications not later than 2 weeks from the date of publication
Send to: email@example.com