StarTimes, established in 1988 in China is a global technology company. We are pace setter and a key player in the China pay-tv service with over 7 million subscribers.
StarTimes has been able to establish the wireless digital TV service in numerous African countries and as a team in StarTimes; we are set to invest in Mobile TV and the Internet business Platform. Our aim as StarTimes group is to radically change the set back condition in the African Information and Broadcasting sector, and set up its wireless digital age.
NTA-STAR TV Networks Ltd is a subsidiary of StarTimes established on August 2009. The company is a joint venture between NTA Nigeria and Star Communication Networks CO (StarTimes), Ltd, China.
StarTimes already has its operations in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Ibadan and Port-Harcourt.
StarTimes seeks the services of qualified personnel to fill the following vacant positions.
Assist in general daily business and administration management.
- Supervising all Brand situations and Business Hall decorations.
- Registration of admin documents/data
- Supporting Business Hall to maintain daily operations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- An HND Holder
- 2-3 years working experience in building/Construction Industry.
- Able to do artistic designs
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
Preparation of visual presentation through the design of art and copy layouts
- Creating designs, sample layouts and concepts that is based on aesthetic design concept and layout principle
- Determination of arrangement and sizes of illustrative materials, select style, copy and size of type.
- Generating new images with computer software, pastes, mark ups and assembling layout finally for printer.
- Drawing and Printing of graphs, charts, illustrations etc.
- Accessing final layout for improvements
- Meeting managements to suggest and determine layouts
- Developing graphics and product layout for illustrations, company logos and internet websites.
- Preparing sketched materials, and photos of product and services.
- Completing projects by working with partner agencies art printers and art services etc.
- Must be updated in technologies especially, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D studio, Fireworks and Corel Draw.
- Proactive and Agile.
- B.Sc/HND/OND in any discipline
- Experience in graphics design, layout, creative services, customer focus, creativity flexibility.
- Attention to details, deadline oriented
- Must be skilled in desktop publishing tools and acute vision.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs via email to: email@example.com
Write Location, Position and Ref Number as the mail subject
OR bring your CVs to:
Abuja office: 1 Amurie Omanze Street, Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2, Abuja
Lagos Office: Afribank Building, 11/12, Fatal Atere Way, Matori, Lagos
Visit http://www.startimes.com.ng for more information
Deadline: 22 August, 2012