TECHNICAL INTERN – TIN 12
The Programme 2 years of classroom, workshop practice and hands-on practical experience on basic mechanical production operations and maintenance.
- Multi-skill with better employability
- Attractive allowance package
- Company internal certification
- Equipped to fill available vacancies in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Technical school leavers not more than 23 years old
- Possess WAEC Technical, Federal Craft or NABTEB Certificate
- Core subjects to include Machining/Fitting, Welding and Fabrication, Technical Drawing, Mathematics, English, Physics, Industrial safety and Maintenance
Deadline: July 20th, 2012
For more details about our technical internship program visit: www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc/tip.aspx
Click the Link below to Apply