iConcepts is the leader in the Nigeria multi-channel provider of solutions in interactive communication services. iConcepts uses the professionalism of mobile marketing technologies and its relationships with GSM operators in Nigeria, marketing and advertising agencies, media corporations and organizations in various sectors to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, communication and business solutions.
iConcept manages the internet, telephones, Email, and SMS services for frontier marketers and media outlets delivering a simple turning solution for the specific needs of our clients.
That is the reason why numerous big players in the media sectors, brand names and agencies entrust iConcept for the management of their interactive promos, communication channels and information services.
Fully indigenous, iConcepts was incorporated at Abuja in 2003 and started operation in January 2004. The aim behind the establishment of iConcept is to help companies take advantage of commercial opportunities that came up as an advancement of the mobile phones and internet technology.
Today, the iConcepts client list is unparalleled and it is the combination of client trust and leading innovation that sees iConcepts continuing its leadership of the Nigerian market.
Towards the expansion taking place and provision of quality services to our able customers, iConcept is seeking competent hands to fill the following positions.
- Will work on numerous IT related projects for iConcept concurrently
- Will train and lead software solutions team
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in C sharp (C#), the .NET Framework, SDK, ASP.NET, Java, J2ME, ASP.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows XP SP 2, Windows Server 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005.
- Programmatic use of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Strong Database development and Database administration skills and experience.
- Knowledge in xml/soap client calls and web service invocation.
- The ability to develop and deploy Windows, Web and distributed applications through the application of the required technologies enumerated above.
NOTE: Must be able to build mobile applications on java, BlackBerry, Android, Symbian etc.
- BSC (minimum second class lower) in Computer Science & Engineering or any related discipline.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) or Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) Certificate
- Experience in a mobile technology environment will be an added advantage.
- Must be a team player.
- Work experience – 5 years with a minimum of 2 years in a leading position
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates should send their CV with cover letter writing position applied for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Visit www.iconcepts.com.ng for more information
Closing Date: 20 August, 2012